Neck lanyards are widely used by millions of companies for promoting their brand. They are hot favorite marketing tool for all types of companies because they are available in numerous price ranges. Cute custom made lanyards are made of woven material and nylon material in various sizes, shapes and styles. Unique custom printed lanyards are highly effective for interacting and engaging with your target audience
Let’s have a close look at the top benefits of custom lanyards:
* Cost effective-The biggest advantage of using promotional lanyards is that they are much cheaper than other promotional items. Some lanyards are made using plastic with an attractive band attached so that can be easily hung around the neck and are highly cost effective when they are ordered in bulk. Once you have lanyards, you can print out cards with a visitor’s or employees name on it and attach them to lanyard. This is the simplest and most cost effective way of communicating at workplace.
* Increases exposure- Lanyards do much more than just hold your identifications or name tags. They are highly effective marketing tools, whereby they should feature your company name and logo, with good potential for exposure to a much wider audience. They have unprecedented commercial value because they are mostly used in the trade shows, conferences, group meetings, seminars, and so on. You can also give them to your potential customer with a long lasting reminder of the business or products.
* Convenient-Offering several benefits to the wearer, custom lanyards are highly convenient place for keys and ID cards, so that they are safe and are readily available when the need arises. This is more convenient than searching through your pocket or bag each time. Another benefit is that they can be worn around the neck, which means your hands are free to do any other work.
* Easy customization-In order to customize your promotional lanyard, you can choose appropriate color that reflects your type of business, as it can create strong visual impact and your business can stand out in a trade show or exhibition. As with non woven bags, custom lanyards are made using nylon, which ensures their durability and longevity. However, you can also find woven, dye-sublimated and polyester lanyards. You can easily personalize them by adding your company name and logo, slogan and theme, or anything else you want to print on them.
* Versatility- If you’ve ever worn neck lanyard, you know how useful it is. For instance, there are several hooks and attachments available for holding badges, pouches, mobile phones or even USBs. Definitely, lanyards would continue to be versatile and useful for companies because they offer excellent opportunity to advertise their business.